Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Last Graduate

David graduated this morning: Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Information Security and Assurance. The 72 BS majors joined the 415 Business school majors for the first of four ceremonies on campus this week. 

The graduates in Convocation Center
Heather and the boys joined us for the ceremony. Luke spent the entire time gazing through the binoculars, which was a good thing because he was happy and quiet.
 David's comments on Facebook today about his accomplishments:
 "So, in four years I got my Bachelor of Science in Information Security and Assurance while working full time in the industry, worked two jobs and/or 75+ hours a week for almost two of those years, had my name published in a book in the acknowledgements section, got my CISSP on the first attempt, and in order to stay sane and do something fun, got my pilot's license. Next up? Hmmm, turn 23? Go to the beach? Watch a movie? I don't know what to do now. Any ideas?"

We're so proud of you, David!

With Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Carol Noren Johnson said...

What can you do, David?

I understand you also have your own apartment. You get to join the rest of us in keeping it up. I am assuming you don't have to look for work.

Grad school? Start your own business? Court a lucky young lady and get married?

Cousin Carol

joyce said...

Oh Boy! WE-the Leonard side of the family-are proud of him too!