Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa's Workshop Moved

Santa's workshop moved from the North Pole to take up residence in our dining room.

It all started with making a green pig (from the animated game, Angry Birds) stuffed animal for Luke. Proud of how well it turned out, I posted a picture on Facebook. Orders started pouring in. Daniel also did a little boasting at work, and returned home with not only an order for a green pig, but one for an apron and requests to know what else I might make; one co-worker (short on time but not on cash) would like to give as many handmade things this year as possible.



In addition to the assembly line of green fleece, I am making some other things for family and friends for Christmas. Fabric and craft supplies are slowly taking over the apartment; but I enjoy this process as I carefully think about each person and evaluate what they would like. December is going to be busy!

2 comments:

big sis said...

I hope you're pointing that co-worker to your etsy site! Hooray for green pigs

joyce said...

GREAT JOB GRETTA!!!