Thursday, August 7, 2008

What has David Been Up To?

I'm up in Indiana right now with a friend I met from a camp a year ago. So far we've gone skiing (I finally got up on a single ski and can cut across the wake most of the time - sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident), went to the state fair, and have had a good time doing random things.

David (the guy I'm staying with - yes, we're both David, usually referred to as "D squared") has his private pilots license, so we went flying today. I flew for a little bit - nothing much.

Plane we flew

The David you know (flying right now)

The David you don't know


Having fun in a zero-gravity environment :-)
(Watch the pen)

5 comments:

Adie said...

Akkk!!! You flew? I'm glad I didn't know until after the fact. But I am glad you can single ski now. And I'm glad you're having fun.

Chuck said...

Wow! What a lot of fun. Glad to see you're having a great time.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!

Now we have two more things in common to talk about. So... when you slalomed did you kick the second ski or start on one?

Oh, and yeah, Even if you didn't do ANYTHING else, I know you've HAD fun.

DataLore said...

That is so cool.I know that you are enjoying yourself David.

DataLore said...

loved the videos- the facebook ones esp. the wide landing.