Saturday, March 29, 2008

My New Hobby

I have a new hobby -- looking for a cheap Honda, or two, or three. With the towering rise of gasoline prices, I want to replace our gas guzzling cars, especially our aging Ford Aerostar, with a more fuel efficient car. But I want the Honda to be cheap. The problem is that I have been finding Hondas that look very similar to the one pictured above. I have looked at a variety of cars and I have found some possibilities that are actually drivable and look not-too-badly dented. Before I buy, I bring the candidate to my auto mechanic to evaluate. I thought I found one the other day, but it did not pass the mechanic's test.

Stay tuned. I hope to get a car soon.

5 comments:

DataLore said...

good luck and happy hunting.What is your price range??

Chuck said...

My plan: replace our 2 cars (old Aerostar, Town and Country) with 3 smaller cars. I'm hoping to get some Hondas (or equivalent) for $2500 - $5000 a car, and then the third I'm willing to spend up to $7000.

Chuck said...

Have any suggestions, or cars?

DataLore said...

I would normally recommend a Toyota, but Hondas are ok.You should be able to find something decent for that $$

Chuck said...

Thanks for the info!