Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baking Day

Yesterday was baking day here. I made two huge pans of pizza bread, to feed the freezer temporarily, until we go to Stone Mountain next weekend. We always seem to take pizza bread for part of our picnic at Stone Mountain. Next I baked a pan of gingerbread, and then I finished with a huge salad for a funeral.

The funeral was today at noon. The Professor and I volunteered to help in the kitchen. We ended up being there all day. Feeding over 400 people was quite tiring (I'm hearing snoring from the sofa). David videotaped and helped run sound; Greta had to work.

3 comments:

Heather said...

yum. I think I need the recipe for this.

Anonymous said...

I had the opportunity to taste this delicacy and all I can say is...

Two thumbs up!!

Adie said...

Thanks Gary!