Saturday, December 2, 2006

Sick at Home

Some vacation. Finally, after a year and a half of working my tail off, I get some vacation. So what did I do? I got a cold last week. Spent much of my vacation in bed. Adie, as a result, had to work more to take care of the household.

But, we did squeeze in some time with family. Paul and Diane, along with my Dad, flew in from California for Thanksgiving and for David's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. We got to see other family and friends at David's Court of Honor and the dinner afterwards. We had lots of additional fun with Heather and Jared and Jared's parents. We got to go to Karen and Bill for the Saturday after Thanksgiving and see more extended family. All of that was great fun.

But I can't complain. While my cold was bad, mine and my family's overall health is good. We have a wonderful family, both our immediate and extended. It's great getting to know our new side of the family of our son-in-law.

No comments: