Monday, October 26, 2009

Vacation, Part 1: Puerto Vallarta

The Professor and I had a wonderful week in Mexico! We stayed with my family in a condo (actually, we needed two units) in a beautiful resort right on the beach. Waking up to a view of the Pacific Ocean every morning, wearing swim suits most of the days, swimming in the warm, tropical water...was heavenly.

Chuck went parasailing one day:

We both acted like monkeys when we swung from a rope swing into a river:
Dinner out every night at the local Mexican restaurants:
Shopping the local markets in downtown Puerto Vallarta:When we arrived home, we heard that the washing machine had broken, with smoke billowing out. Welcome home to us!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Pssh, we can fit my mom's side of the family in 2 or 3 units. I bet y'all could have fit in one. :) Probably would have been crowded though. I once had to share a bed with 2 cousins.