Monday, April 16, 2012

Shopping

David gave me a wad of money last night and asked if I would go buy all those things he would need to move into his apartment (except the furniture). I happily obliged - I love spending someone else's money!

First I hit Ikea with Heather and Joyce. We picked up dishes, a few kitchen gadgets, and an ironing board.

Later I stopped by Target and Walmart for assorted gadgets, cleaning supplies, and paper goods. All this I added to the stash I've been accumulating over the past six months or so as I go garage saling.
Most of this is from garage sales

I discovered it really is hard to remember everything you need when you need all of it at once. I had to stop when I ran out of his money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,you bought him an ironing board.Does he know what they are for?

big sis said...

I love that he's relying on mom to get him started. He'll learn fast. But I agree that it's always fun to spend another's money, and there's the benefit of feeling virtuous while indulging the shopping habit.

Adie said...

Dear Annony,
David actually starches and irons his shirts. He learned how from his mom.