Friday, July 11, 2008

Chick-Fil-A Dress Like A Cow Day

I guess we'll do almost anything for FREE food! We dressed in black and white and cow spots, cow ears, cow bell, and baby cow-on-the-head to get free meals at Chick-Fil-A tonight. Greta dressed up too, but her spots were gone by the time the camera came out. The Professor wore that cow on his head as he ordered, until I reminded him that mama cows don't put their babies on their heads.

At first it was rather embarrassing, especially with the cow bell clanking around my neck, but the counter people smiled and other customers said, "Oh! They get free food! I wish I had done it!" Then other customers came in looking just as embarrassed as we felt. Misery (or embarrassment?) loves company, it seems.

5 comments:

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

You guys look great! I love the hat.

Unknown said...

love the cow on the head!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pic!

Gretta, it too bad your spots were gone. Assuming, sans spots, you were just black and white, perhaps you were really a Buelingo or Dutch Belted instead of a Holstein like your folks. (No need to get into the genetic probability odds)

At an rate, it is QUITE obvious why our families get along so well :^)

I hope you all enjoyed your meal.

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS! As Gary said, I hope you enjoyed your meal. . .we certainly enjoyed the post.

DataLore said...

I love the photo.I was surprised by the number of people who dressed as a cow up here my way.