Monday, March 5, 2007

College Life

Looks like it is time for me to write another post!

One of my duties as an Art Senator in Student Government, is holding a forum to have my constituents fill out surveys. I held mine last week, and collected 50 surveys. My quota was 25, and I was only required to stay for an hour, but I had three hours free, so I decided to see how many I could collect. Next I get to present my findings to the exec. board!

This week is spring break, and last Wednesday, my art history professor told us we would have a test Monday after spring break, unless the lecture took so long that it had to be continued on Monday. So...we stalled as best as we could. We asked trillions of questions, and even wrote so slowly that we had to ask her to go back to the previous slide so we could finish writing. We did get the test moved, and had one of the most interesting and engaging class yet!

Now I am going to go rollerblade on the patio in the back while reading. I am still a bookworm!

1 comment:

jared said...

Isn't it odd how the best class sessions are the ones in which the students are actually involved?